23 January 2010

First Post!

Hello!
This being my first post, I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know that I have an extensive family tree documenting the members of the 16 branches of my family tree. For newbies, that's the descendants of my great-great grandparents. Of course, many of the lines extend far past the 5th generation and into the 15th, 17th, and 18th centuries, but it's really about these 16 names right now.
You don't have an ancestry account *gasp*? Well, problem solved! I created two ghost accounts to allow non-members to view the tree. They are blogguest1 (p/w 12345678) and blogguest2 (p/w 12345678). If you are a member of on of the main branches, I also have a Contributor ghost account set up for you to use. Hopefully, soon, I hope Ancestry will wise-up and allow a free exchange of information that is controlled by users and owners alike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment